Recent content by BlakeJ

  1. B

    Want To Buy Mauser stock

    Likewise, thanks!
  2. B

    What safety style is prefer Mauser 98

    Stock trigger. But I just bought a new stock without the side safety cut out, so I need to decide before cutting it out.
  3. B

    What safety style is prefer Mauser 98

    I'm swapping the trigger out on an Interarms 375HH, am a considering changing the safety out from its current trigger safety to a three position safety like a Gentry. I know it's a safer mechanism, because it blocks the firing pin. But do you guys like the three position safety better than the...
  4. B

    Want To Buy Mauser stock

    Thanks, DM sent
  5. B

    Want To Buy Mauser stock

    Do you know what brand it is?
  6. B

    Want To Buy Mauser stock

    Checking to see if any of you have a decent quality Mauser 98 large ring stock that you'd like to get rid of. The action is an Interarms Whitworth 375HH. Thanks.
  7. B

    Quick release rings?

    Any recommendations for quick release scope rings that actually hold zero if you remove the scope and put it back on? The rifle is an Interarms Whitworth 375 HH. Thanks
  8. B

    375 H&H suppressor?

    I have a 46 also, I need to shoot it thru it and see what it's like. I was kinda hoping for something about 5 ounces lighter though.
  9. B

    375 H&H suppressor?

    any recommendations for a lightweight compact can for a 375?
  10. B

    Aftermarket stocks for Interarms 375?

    any recommendations on a composite/fiberglass stock for an Interarms 375 HH?
  11. B

    Interarms whitworth 375 H&H?

    Are the Mark X rifles the same barreled actions as the whitworth? Just a different finish and stock?
  12. B

    Interarms whitworth 375 H&H?

    Are there any serial numbers or years that are better?
  13. B

    Interarms whitworth 375 H&H?

    What's your opinions on this rifle? How is the accuracy? Are there aftermarket stocks available?
  14. B

    Christensen Ridgeline FFT 375 H&H?

    Does anyone have any experience with this setup? I know a guy that is selling one but the idea of a 5.5 lb 375 makes me cringe a little.
  15. B

    Ruger no. 1 in 9.3x62?

    I've always liked them. Does anyone have any experience with one? Any upon them?
 
Top