Recent content by Big23

  1. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Sold to Bluff Creek. Great buyer and the scope made it to him Saturday! Enjoy my friend
  2. Big23

    CZ 600 American High Grade 6.5cm + Zeiss

    I weigh about 250#. Maybe a little more after Labor Day weekend. Good catch on the thread pitch. It’s 9/16"-24. Per my scales it’s 7.8#. Lop around 14”
  3. Big23

    CZ 600 American High Grade 6.5cm + Zeiss

    I never shot the gun. I was hoping my son wanted it but he wants to keep his cerakoted savage!? He says looks like an “old man’s” gun. It’s a really nice gun and reminds me of my tikka in a lot of ways. All of the reviews of them are very good from all aspects. The safety is probably my favorite...
  4. Big23

    CZ 600 American High Grade 6.5cm + Zeiss

    Absolutely beautiful gun. a few small marks but it is in great shape. All the way around. short throw, super smooth bolt. Threaded(9/19x24) 24" barrel It has a $275 Murphy Precision titanium rail on top of it. I have a Zeiss v6 2.5-15x56mm w #60 illuminated reticle for sale 1250 also and I...
  5. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Anyone for 1200?
  6. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Lol, if you need another reason , Zeiss is no longer making scopes in Germany!
  7. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Up for Friday!
  8. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Up top! Let me know if you have any questions.
  9. Big23

    Zeiss Victory Diavari V 2.5-10x50 illuminated FFP

    Let’s try this again with the pictures attached! 9.8+/10. Glass is perfect. FFP Illuminated plex. You can't miss a deer with this scope! This is the latest model of the Diavari Victory and has the LotuTec coating and it is in near new condition. Please feel free to ask questions. $1250 tyd...
  10. Big23

    Meopta Meostar 3-12x56 4k Ill. Plex

    Pending Locally.
  11. Big23

    WANTED Swarovski Z3 3-9x36

    I don’t know much about them but saw them here recently. https://nagelsguns.net/product/swarovski-z3-3-9x36-plex-reticle-riflescope-plex-reticle-59031/ The Gun Shop is in San Antonio and has been around for a while.
  12. Big23

    Meopta Meostar 3-12x56 4k Ill. Plex

    R1r. Sfp.
 
Top