Your English is great, no need for apologies.
You obviously have great hunting skills.
We usually hunt our pigs in Texas over bait like I did in South Africa but some people use dogs to trail them. Good hunting & Be safe!
Just got back from my 6th hunt with Andri Fox - Andrifox safaris- and took my first bush pig sow. I understand hunters can spend as much time in a pig blind as a leopard blind before seeing anything. I was lucky!
Two hours after dark one showed up, the light went on and the .308 went off. In...
Plumbers and carpenters and refinery workers and PH’s don’t live forever- got to be young bloods ready to take their place! Get after it and good luck.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.