Recent content by ArmyAV8tor

  1. ArmyAV8tor

    Hoof & Mouth Disease Detected in Namibia - Sept. 2026

    Just learned that my trophy shipment is delayed because of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth. Primarily in the south near Orange River for now. Namibia halted all exports of cloven hoofed animals countrywide.
  2. ArmyAV8tor

    on a lighter note...

    Grillmaster at today's shoot had this on!
  3. ArmyAV8tor

    Wild food?

    @Redleg....my friends in Namibia make jelly from the prickly pear.
  4. ArmyAV8tor

    And So My Second Quest for Leopard to Complete My Big 5 Begins!!!!!

    Good Luck Rare Breed. Wishing I was your gun bearer! What part of Namibia are you hunting?
  5. ArmyAV8tor

    Must be nice…

    Sorry....that was for @TheRookie
  6. ArmyAV8tor

    Must be nice…

    @Tdsmith517 That is one and the same for me. Wife only ever had one good egg. I plan to spend that specific childs $$. Fortunately she is successful and much more financially secure than I was at her age. Don't think she will need my leftovers. Single too if anybody has an eligible...
  7. ArmyAV8tor

    Must be nice…

    I spent many years quietly declining restaurant trips with family during the week to make an extra mortgage payment. Always drove older cars. Amazingly....all debt free by 60 and ready to spend my one childs inheritance.
  8. ArmyAV8tor

    The Funniest Thing you ever saw someone do Hunting

    I sympathize with @TOBY458 as I routinely get patted down because of my illeostomy appliance. One particular Ethiopian security guy wasn't satisfied to just see the appliance and swab my hands. He insisted on knowing what was in it. I calmly told him sh..! He wouldn't accept my answer and...
  9. ArmyAV8tor

    A gigantic selection of reloading dies

    I have some to get rid of but my measly inventory looks sad compared to Rookhawk. I will wait until his sale is over.
  10. ArmyAV8tor

    Burial in Africa

    A VA briefing officer I heard said take the cheapest route possible. Vets get buried in a Nat. cemetery. If your family gives you any grief, ask them two questions: 1. How often are you going to visit? 2. How am I going to know you are there?
  11. ArmyAV8tor

    MOZAMBIQUE: Mozambique TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS June 2026

    Mark......many congratulations on your hunt. Spectacular elephant and wow the memories.
  12. ArmyAV8tor

    on a lighter note...

    Graduated HS that year. Still have the Red, White and Blue tassel.
 
Top