Recent content by Andrew62

  1. Andrew62

    Left Handed Safari Express 375 H&H

    Great gun, great scope, great ammo, whole lot of package here! GLWS
  2. Andrew62

    New here from SoDak

    Welcome to AH!! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
  3. Andrew62

    New guy

    Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us!
  4. Andrew62

    Cancelation Leopard Hunt With TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS Mozambique

    Perfectly penned, Rouan!! Having hunted with @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS 2x before, I look forward to when I can return and hunt with them again!
  5. Andrew62

    Deer Season 2026

    My 9 year old great-nephew on youth day in Virginia last Saturday!
  6. Andrew62

    CZ 550 Magnum 416 Rigby for sale *updated post*

    What color do they call this stock?
  7. Andrew62

    How soon after cataract surgery before you can shoot rifles again?

    Let me clarify this, I had a follow-up appointment 4 weeks after cataract surgery with my surgeon. At that appointment I asked how soon until I could shoot my .375H&H, he said I could start shooting it right away. If I remember correctly I waited a few more weeks before I shot that bigger...
  8. Andrew62

    How soon after cataract surgery before you can shoot rifles again?

    I waited 4 weeks before I got back to shooting my .375H&H
  9. Andrew62

    Want To Buy Pelican 1200 for ammo travel

    If you are flying from the US to JNB then to the EC, you will put your locked ammo box in your checked luggage in the US. When you arrive to JNB, you will collect your bags, there you take out your ammo box and it will fly to the EC as its own piece of luggage. The Pelican 1200 is perfect for...
  10. Andrew62

    Passport question

    No, I leave mine locked in my gun case in my room while out hunting.
  11. Andrew62

    Interarms (Manchester) 375 H&H

    Bump for the weekend!
  12. Andrew62

    African travel question

    Are you looking to fly coach, premium economy or business? For my flight to JNB last month I saved 1500.00 by adding one extra day. Next month to Bulawayo I am saving over 2000.00 by adding one extra day, these were on business fares. If you haven't tried, perhaps entering dates a day or two...
  13. Andrew62

    Angry Rhino

    Without question, the best thing to do when a rhino is smashing your vehicle is to just sit there and take it all in!!
  14. Andrew62

    Ammo box for airline travel

    Yes, I use the Pelican 1200 for times as you are mentioning. If I am going to JNB only, I use a lightweight Plano box to save on weight.
  15. Andrew62

    Ammo box for airline travel

    Airlink will weigh your gun and ammo then charge you some amount of money to fly those 2 items to the Eastern Cape, they'll do the same when you return to JNB. Once back at JNB and you collect your bags, you will put your ammo case back in your checked luggage for the trip back to the US.
 
Top