Recent content by allranch2025

  1. A

    Music Enthusiasts?

    The second song is a children's Sunday school song, "Father Abraham has many sons"
  2. A

    338 Federal

    In 1978 I bought a 338 Win Mag Sako Finnbear barrel and action and proceeded to set up the rifle like the 1968 winner at Wimbledon. I tried a variety of bullet weights powders, but settled on 225 Hornandy and either 4831 or 4350
  3. A

    Music Enthusiasts?

  4. A

    Music Enthusiasts?

  5. A

    Music Enthusiasts?

  6. A

    For the Weatherby fans...Did you see this?

    Old 60's J.P.Sauer German 378 Weatherby mag
  7. A

    Weatherby: 3 Rifles

  8. A

    Weatherby: 3 Rifles

    Are you interested? I'll have to pull it out and photo it
  9. A

    Weatherby: 3 Rifles

    Weatherby Mark V 378 WM Custom J.P. Sauer made, Nice rifle. comes with a J.P. Sauer made 300 Mark V Weatherby and J.P.Sauer made 224 Weatherby a three rifle set for Africa $7,000 U.S. Buyer pays shipping to FFL, ins etc. other accessories, factory loaded ammo, to be negotiated
  10. A

    Magnum flintch

    If you are looking at something through your rifle sites that could stomp or eat you, I'm guessing the last thing you would be thinking is hows my breathing and am I squeezing the trigger. I found this guys drills interesting with good application to a variety of hunting situations
  11. A

    Magnum flintch

    458 Lott? aren't those supposed to have wheels on them?
  12. A

    338 Winchester Magnum

  13. A

    338 Winchester Magnum

    I really like the look of the 8mm rem mag
  14. A

    Magnum flintch

    Shot gun shooters would when shooting Quail swing into the shot and slam the trigger, swinging the barrel to spread the shot, no time to breath, squeeze the trigger, etc.
 
Top