Recent content by Acopperdawg

  1. A

    The Funniest Thing you ever saw someone do Hunting

    Saw a buddy of mine get kicked in the face by a dead doe. He went to go grab the back leg and throw it in the truck. About the time he bent down to lift it kicked and drove his own hand back into his face. damn near knocked himself out and almost broke his nose. He had 2 black eyes for 2-3 weeks...
  2. A

    Purchases On AH References

    @TOBY458 same to you sir, the scope arrived just ask described and communication back and forth during shipping was easy. Highly recommend.
  3. A

    3 Weeks til Mozambique and Mr. Buffalo!

    will you post your write up here or start a new thread?
  4. A

    Common Reedbuck luck

    I don't know much about reedbuck, but that is one of the most overall impressive ones I have seen. He seems like he is very heavy horned, but I really like the dark cape.
  5. A

    .416 Practice DGX/DGS Bullets

    I got these as purely practice rounds. My plan is to switch over to factory ammo for a box or two before my next trip and I will rezero before hand.
  6. A

    For Sale Nikon Monarch 1-4x20 BDC

    DM sent.
  7. A

    For Sale Nikon Monarch 1-4x20 BDC

    I will take it.
  8. A

    .416 Practice DGX/DGS Bullets

    I am not in a rush for them so as long as it doesn't take 6 months, I am fine and the price seemed fair. Thank you for the response.
  9. A

    .416 Practice DGX/DGS Bullets

    I just bought 2 boxes is there an issue with this company fulfilling orders?
  10. A

    Want To Sell CZ 12 Ga Canvasback

    can you PM me or text my cell? I am interested but want to confirm how you would take payment. (210) four52-4817.
  11. A

    Bullet selection for Dangerous 7

    Sounds like you prefer the 416 over the 458? what made you decide on taking your ele with the 416?
  12. A

    NAMIBIA: Namibia Leopard Boschnel Safaris

    Any idea what happened to the giraffes head? obviously non-typical, but do you think it was damage or genetic?
  13. A

    460wby build

    Curious to know what your plan is for this gun or if you have any upcoming hunts lined up. 460 seems like a bit of overkill for Alaska, but I like your style and wouldn't mind picking up a 460 and doing something similar....I live in Texas BTW so anything over a .270 is technically overkill for...
  14. A

    Stock Replacement

    That is a laminate stock? looks amazing!
  15. A

    Stock Replacement

    Awesome, I knew this board would have the answer.
 
Top