Recent content by 93marlin

  1. 93marlin

    Magna-Porting a Double Rifle?

    I personally think that doing THAT hideousness to a fine double rifle would greatly reduce the value of that particular rifle. Just my 2¢, I could wrong
  2. 93marlin

    Buyer Beware Of Whitworth Arms LLC/doublegunhq

    At this point, I feel the need to block someone who is arguing about an opinion. Yes, it is an opinion directly targeted towards his personality and his business. Any further comment is unnecessary to me. Therefore I am blocking him.
  3. 93marlin

    Buyer Beware Of Whitworth Arms LLC/doublegunhq

    @rookhawk WELL SAID!!
  4. 93marlin

    A STRANGE CUSTOM WINCHESTER MODEL 70 - 50 BME CAL ? Descriptio

    It'll be interesting to see just what you have bought @buckstix Weird caliber rifles can be a lot of fun!
  5. 93marlin

    Hartmann & Weiss Hamburg London

    I had a chance to buy one at VERY good price! I passed on it and have regretted it ever since.
  6. 93marlin

    Twenty-Five Years Ago Today

    Your last paragraph... WELL said!
  7. 93marlin

    At the Pentagon on 9/11

    We, the thinking people, ALL remember...
  8. 93marlin

    What would you pay?

    Agreed! It is a soft market and will be for a while I think
  9. 93marlin

    Left handed shooters

    I also am a lefty. I have and use both left and right handed rifles. Single shot rifles and shotguns. And a couple of late 1800's double rifles, these work great for me as a left handed shooter.
  10. 93marlin

    “This ole Mauser”

    It does appear to be a "Guild" rifle and one of better ones I've seen. The graduation from the Guild would have an an make a rifle make. The maker of this one would have graduated at the top of the class!! Very well done and in either caliber, it's a desirable rifle.
  11. 93marlin

    What's the riskiest stunt you've ever pulled?

    Got married when I was 20 years old. That was 51 years ago, still married to the same woman. Hmm, maybe that wasn't the stupidest thing I ever did...
  12. 93marlin

    Rare .303 British Bullets

    I wish I had a use for those!! GLWS
  13. 93marlin

    European Styled Sporting Rifles in the US?

    And available on Simpson's
  14. 93marlin

    European Styled Sporting Rifles in the US?

    To be completely honest with you, the most affordable, accurate and classic styled might just a Husqvarna with an FN made '98 Mauser action. Several available in 30-06 out there
  15. 93marlin

    Savage Model 110 in .375 Ruger

    The most accurate rifle I have ever had, and I have had a bunch, was a Savage 110 single shot heavy weight barrel in 223. 3 shot group just under 1/4 inch center to center with my own hand loads. Not a glamorous rifle, but with that kind of accuracy, who cares about glamour!!
 
Top