Recent content by 45s_Forever

  1. 4

    Cork Gunning Decoys

    DM incoming.
  2. 4

    Amazing article about the breeding life span of one midway albatross

    Very interesting, thanks for sharing!
  3. 4

    Rigby Rifle Rack

    It was under custom work. Here is the link: https://lostpaddlewoodworks.com/pages/custom-design-build
  4. 4

    Rigby Rifle Rack

    Thank you for the reference. He has pictures of that rack on his website, looks very nice! I reached out for a quote and looks like he’d do another for $1,200. Doesn’t seem to be much less than the Rigby - at £900 it’s about $1,223 US for Rigby’s version. Albeit they’re out of stock….
  5. 4

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    That’s a beautiful knife, and I’ll definitely be in for one! Passed your pictures around and mostly got the same responses as Russ16 and Betterinthebush above. Brass could look nice and elevate the fanciness of the knife, but that steel guard looks good has a working man’s aesthetic.
  6. 4

    Community Designed AH Hunting Knife

    Looks like I’m late to the party, but A then C for me as well.
  7. 4

    Jake from VA

    I’m in NOVA, FXBG area.
  8. 4

    Jake from VA

    Hello all. I found this forum researching both hunting Africa and Blaser R8s. Just here for the knowledge for now, but hoping to get to Africa in a few years when we are empty nesters. Thank you for letting me in.
 
Top