What Watch do you wear when you hunt?

I’ll most likely wear this one over in less than a month. Still had good lume this AM.

Of course still not as bright as Luminox. But good for traditional Lume
IMG_4121.jpeg

Appreciate the shout out @WAB. It was quite a journey for you and it was my pleasure to assist.

@Altitude sickness - warning label ehh? That sounds accurate. By the way, I have a line on a Summer Blue edition for just the right price. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate the shout out @WAB. It was quite a journey for you and it was my pleasure to assist.

@Altitude sickness - warning label ehh? That sounds accurate. By the way, I have a line on a Summer Blue edition for just the right price. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Yes it was a journey indeed. It took me to the Jewelry quarter in Birmingham (no great sacrifice as that is immediately adjacent to Westley Richards), then to the Omega shop in Amsterdam where I finally laid eyes on, and decided upon a Railmaster, and finally to Jomashop in Brooklyn. Shipping was delayed due to Passover, but they were a pleasure to deal with and had a great special on if anyone is in the market. I paid less than 50% of the asking price in Amsterdam and roughly 60% of the asking price in the UK.

Here’s the new time piece thanks to the help of @BeeMaa:

View attachment 602685

Excellent choice. It’s a perfect size, accurate, durable, great lume, works well with all strap styles, and understated. They are supposed to be discontinued in this current state.

They are a steal at the gray market prices.

IMG_3465.jpeg

Last edited:
That is a beautiful piece. Well done

Reactions: WAB
That Railmaster is a thing of beauty. I really need to unwatch this post before I end up having to spend more money

Contact Jomashop! I hear that the Railmaster may be discontinued, but they do have them in stock and a a fraction of the cost of an Aqua Terra.

Contact Jomashop! I hear that the Railmaster may be discontinued, but they do have them in stock and a a fraction of the cost of an Aqua Terra.
Looks like some great pricing over there

Reactions: WAB
That Railmaster is a thing of beauty. I really need to unwatch this post before I end up having to spend more money
Send me a PM and we can talk. ;)

I would like buy one Tudor Royal Diamond but it's so expensive for mi.
Pacience

I enter every day in chrono24 but Shipping and tariffs make it very expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AileenGayt

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.