www.spearsafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member of SCI, DSC, PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mozambique, Tanzania, USA, Phillipines
I have Just completed an amazing Safari in South Uganda. Now I am in Yahounde, Cameroon awaiting my Next Hunter, so I thought you guys may enjoy some Photos from our trip.
We started the Hunt in the South, next to Lake Mburo National park, this is also where most of the Hunting took place.
As all the wanted and more trophy's were Bagged early, we decided to fly to Bugungu Wildlife reserve for Kob. This area was recently re-opened to Hunting. Although it needs attention and some anti-poaching, the Hunts for Kob were easy and once again we bagged out early.
Murchison National park is very close and we decided to do a day trip there, what an amazing place, as well as visit the strongest waterfall.
Our last Morning there was spent fishing for Nile Perch.

Once the Hunt days were done, we added a trip to Bwindi impenetrable forest to see wild Gorillas, and finished off with a side trip to Kibale to interact with wild chimps.

All in all it is an amazing country to visit. I am happy to answer any questions, I may just be a bit slow in responding.
Cheers and good luck with every ones 2022 quests.
IMG_7698.jpg
IMG_9224.jpg
IMG_9234.jpg
IMG_9376.jpg
IMG_9383.jpg
IMG_9412.jpg
IMG_9416.jpg
IMG_9504.jpg
IMG_9543.jpg
IMG_9555.jpg
IMG_9706.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Thanks for sharing and congrats to the hunter!

What a great adventure. Very cool photos. Congratulations to you and your clients.

Have for a long time had a fascination with Uganda and am glad to see you operating successfully there. The side trips are as interesting as the hunting! Definitely on my someday wish list! Thanks for sharing

I'm fresh out of the North Cameroon Savannah, with some more great results, attached is a teaser, once I'm home ill do a full report. Got a few days of travel ahead of me now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayadelhi01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.