AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Professional Hunters Association of Zambia
As I often am out at Takeri, Mike asked that I start a thread with the random pics that I take and collect
I don’t usually do much photography when out there but looks like I’m being conned into carrying a camera more than a rifle…
I think it’s safer for Mike’s animals! Maybe that’s his goal…
In any case. I’ll add to this thread when I can and keep you all as jealous as possible ;)

DC88A4CC-1D99-46D6-B31B-FAF27D8AF1B3.jpeg

I managed to get Pete snr on to a nice one tusk wartpiggie while out this weekend as well.
Thanks Mike ;)
View attachment 475000
No probs Pete you and your family welcome any time....just pissed off wasn't able to be there this weekend....and neat thread even if it was my idea... :E Rofl: :D Beers:

No probs Pete you and your family welcome any time....just pissed off wasn't able to be there this weekend....and neat thread even if it was my idea... :E Rofl: :D Beers:
Your idea? What? Never!! :unsure:
It’s a pity you couldn’t make it out. I think we owe you a new target board at the range though… Pete snr had some fun…

Jealous, who said they were jealous? I’m not jealous…I’m not jealous, like hell I’m not.

Yeah…this is the last thing I needed to skim through this morning. Good work fellas, you’ve made me have an existential crisis about my choices in life before 8am. :A Coffee:

Great pics (y):A Clapping:

Wonderful animals!

Jealous, who said they were jealous? I’m not jealous…I’m not jealous, like hell I’m not.

Yeah…this is the last thing I needed to skim through this morning. Good work fellas, you’ve made me have an existential crisis about my choices in life before 8am. :A Coffee:

Great pics (y):A Clapping:

Well, our yankee dollars still go a long way in Lusaka if you want to course correct….

Fabulous idea !

Great pics, thanks Pete :D Cheers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpattern007

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.