Spam Posts

Massive ongoing SPAM attack this morning

Looks like over five pages of SPAM this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Five more spams since I listed this

If one tries to look at the LATEST section the whole think is SPAM right now. Must be very capable robot!

Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
:E Hmmm:...maybe mr geek @Royal27 you could be promoted from dishwasher to waiter because of this info.....:E Big Grin::D Beers:
Whoa! like... magic!

Definitely needs an upgrade... (y)

Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:

Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:

now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:

now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:

Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:

Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.

Until we catch up, this is a great suggestion Royal.

Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:

If offered, decline the garlic/butter boy position.

Here we go again! I don't read Korean but I wish I knew what snake oil they are selling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A Rosenth

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you