Spam Posts

Massive ongoing SPAM attack this morning

Looks like over five pages of SPAM this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Five more spams since I listed this

If one tries to look at the LATEST section the whole think is SPAM right now. Must be very capable robot!

Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.

Last edited by a moderator:
:E Hmmm:...maybe mr geek @Royal27 you could be promoted from dishwasher to waiter because of this info.....:E Big Grin::D Beers:
Whoa! like... magic!

Definitely needs an upgrade... (y)

Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:

Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:

now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:

now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:

Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:

Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.

Until we catch up, this is a great suggestion Royal.

Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:

If offered, decline the garlic/butter boy position.

Here we go again! I don't read Korean but I wish I knew what snake oil they are selling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg