Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
phasa
Roan Trophy hunts

Hunts available on our main hunting area at the Wild goose Luxury lodge as base camp in the North west Province of South Africa. travel from the airport is 4.5 hours by hunting car, runway nearby for charter flights available on request.

Hunt includes;

-5 days of hunting for 1 hunter

-Luxury hunting camp accommodation and services(PH, tracker and camp staff)

-Transport to and from the Airport, Transport on the hunting area in fully rigged land cruiser hunting vehicles

-food and drinks

-trophy bull no size limit!

-transportation of the trophy to taxidermist and field prep

Total cost $4500

extra days and animals can be added from regular pricelist as well as leisure stay at Game Reserves

Please comment or send me a message for more information or contact me via email henrygriffiths@gmail.com

We have dates available from August 2023 to December 2024 and onward, $1000 deposit will confirm you hunt,

IMG_9685 (2).jpg

How big is the hunting area? Thank you

How much to add eland. Thanks a lot

Thank you for the interest so-far we only have 5 of these hunts available for 2024 so don’t wait to long…….

Good day mate
Is this doable with bow? If yes, how big the bowhunting area?
Yes can do with bow, area is 5000 acre’s

Roan Trophy hunts

Hunts available on our main hunting area at the Wild goose Luxury lodge as base camp in the North west Province of South Africa. travel from the airport is 4.5 hours by hunting car, runway nearby for charter flights available on request.

Hunt includes;

-5 days of hunting for 1 hunter

-Luxury hunting camp accommodation and services(PH, tracker and camp staff)

-Transport to and from the Airport, Transport on the hunting area in fully rigged land cruiser hunting vehicles

-food and drinks

-trophy bull no size limit!

-transportation of the trophy to taxidermist and field prep

Total cost $4500

extra days and animals can be added from regular pricelist as well as leisure stay at Game Reserves

Please comment or send me a message for more information or contact me via email henrygriffiths@gmail.com

We have dates available from August 2023 to December 2024 and onward, $1000 deposit will confirm you hunt,

View attachment 548438
A roan with a double, now that is special.

thanks for all the interest we have a few left! ad my sable pack to this hunt for an awesome sable and Roan pack!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoniaMedla

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.