LivingTheDream

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
My good friend Rouan Nel from @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS is going to be in the Northern Virginia area on January 25th and was wondering if anyone would be interesting in joining us / meeting up (possibly a restaurant or at my house). If interested let me know, I am still working out the details but it would love input from anyone interested. Should be a good time to talk about hunting and Africa. Also, would be nice to put a face to the AH handle, lol.

Thanks for the post M.

We would love to meet you so if you are in the area please come join us.

Regards

Rouan

I’m in Virginia Beach but a definite possibility.

Hey everyone, looks like we are going to meet up at Liberty BBQ, from 5:30 to 8 on the 25th. Come anytime, as it is a pretty casual place. Just let me know if you think you can make so I can adjust the reservation as needed.

I have included a link for anyone interested.

Just bumping this in case anyone is interested. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.