AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
I am looking for a picture of like a lioness stalking or like she is ready to start chasing her prey. I am thinking some kind of pose like that or just a pose laying down. I am really thinking a stalking pose coming through some tall grass who be nice though if I can find a picture.

If anyone has come across a picture like that and could share it that would be great.

Thanks Billc

Google rocks! ;)
https://www.google.com/search?q=lio...att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&espv=1&ie=UTF-8

4194581310_6db7e302c2.jpg

10430884_846658612030714_5825691197956684056_n.jpg
this is very similar to laying down pose mine will look like
when l get her home

that stance you got royal looks awesome , just need a lifesize sable for her to be stalking ......

Royal I did the google search looked at hundreds of pic's and did not see that one. That is the one I want though for sure.

Send that to my email please. How is your house guess doing?

Done well that would definitely be an awesome center piece.

I have 2 in studio drying now for lying pose. For the stalk we start with 3 different types shown below and alter to client request.

DSCN3310_zpsmcc8yxck.jpg

DSCN3322_zpshr1nf37p.jpg

Starting point then alter to your liking...by altering legs and attitude along with the ever present STARE with this type of pose.

AL402LS_zpsmiqfee6n.jpg

AFL-65_zpslg5vsp5p.jpg

AAL-13_zpsxkccujca.jpg

Attachments

• AAL-13_zpsxkccujca.jpg
    AAL-13_zpsxkccujca.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 238
  • AFL-65_zpslg5vsp5p.jpg
    AFL-65_zpslg5vsp5p.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 214
  • AL402LS_zpsmiqfee6n.jpg
    AL402LS_zpsmiqfee6n.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCN3322_zpshr1nf37p.jpg
    DSCN3322_zpshr1nf37p.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCN3310_zpsmcc8yxck.jpg
    DSCN3310_zpsmcc8yxck.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
the bottom one is a winner ........
what is the most popular ,dennis?

Yes Sir a lot can be done with this pose...I have pics of that finished but they avade me right now...I 've been looking for a clients lioness we did on that form a year or so ago..So many pics on comp I can't find it right now.. You are correct that is a VERY popular pose. Comes in 2 sizes to work with a lion or lioness. Then altered to size. I've had BIG lioness fit the male and also had young males fit the lioness, that involves a head change-out.

Bill I went for the exact position mine was in when I shot her. It will help me remember! Ha!

Bill I went for the exact position mine was in when I shot her. It will help me remember! Ha!
that's a great way to immortalise her charlie ...
I don't think even dennis could make mine look that angry and hell bent on taking me out first .....
that's why im getting her in a relaxed and peacefull pose to show her bueaty ..........

Let me try.....LOL
Lion_zpskofwkk7d.jpg

Attachments

• Lion_zpskofwkk7d.jpg
    Lion_zpskofwkk7d.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 246
mmmmmmm that's getting there ,
ive seen angry women before , but nothing like that girls eyes , she was a women possessed...
as l was at full draw looking through that peep sight , of all the things that were happening , I remember thinking man, she is pissed ..........
if l lived in America , you would be the dermist ,mate no two ways about it ......

Last edited:
lioness_zpstksxhxef.jpg

lioness1_zpsa6dota3r.jpg

Attachments

• lioness1_zpsa6dota3r.jpg
    lioness1_zpsa6dota3r.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 167
  • lioness_zpstksxhxef.jpg
    lioness_zpstksxhxef.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
Royal I did the google search looked at hundreds of pic's and did not see that one. That is the one I want though for sure.

Send that to my email please. How is your house guess doing?

Will email it to you now. The guest is doing well. I've had a great time!

Thanks everyone for the help.

Dennis seeing the forms really helps also. I have never seen many stalking lion mounts around. Seems anymore most are laying down or some kind of action pose of them. If you come across any pic's please post when you get time.

This is the pose I am going for.
image.jpg

That's a good one. I could do something like that to copy how see was when she started to charge Dakota. I just like that sneaking hunting pose just makes me think of what a lion does every day.

Aaronraby your lioness and mine are very close but mine has her head turned to the left!

That's a good one. I could do something like that to copy how see was when she started to charge Dakota. I just like that sneaking hunting pose just makes me think of what a lion does every day.
I like that one also Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landboc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.