Politics

Ironically the US will probably need a large number of immigrants going forward, but with the minimum of risk and correctly chosen to fulfill the requirements for tier growth.
I genuinely believe that this is the intent of the Biden administration; however, once you put your policy through the “equity” filter, it ends up coming out all wonky.

Ironically the US will probably need a large number of immigrants going forward, but with the minimum of risk and correctly chosen to fulfill the requirements for tier growth. Random entry of the generally lesser educated can be disastrous. Population experts know all of this, and the Biden administration ignores it all. Simply put, the labour pool swells, but there are fewer entrepreneurs to create new businesses, unemployment increases, unrest ensues. Etc. We all know, it is obvious, but they refuse to act.
I agree Kevin but I do not think the current administration is ignoring the results of mass low skill immigration; their actually counting on it to supply the labor needs of corporate donors.

Tyson foods is laying off American workers while offering jobs and free legal aid to migrants; this is not a new business plan - Sugar farmers in Florida imported thousands of Haitian migrants to work sugar cane fields for cheap labor and even built small towns for them to live - once mechanization was developed to replace the Haitian labor all those migrants were fired and left to their own efforts and federally funded welfare programs.

Point being is that multinational corporations will import cheaper labor with reckless abandon rather than pay higher wages.

Example: In 1978 Castro agreed to release thousands of political prisoners; in actuality what he did was empty Cuba's prisons and mental health facilities on the USA as he stated........

"Cuba will flush it's toilet on America!"

Which they did, including the infamous Mariel boatlift

The results? - Within two years Southern Florida's crime rate skyrocketed and starting wages for construction workers had fallen by 20%.

I genuinely believe that this is the intent of the Biden administration; however, once you put your policy through the “equity” filter, it ends up coming out all wonky.

Fk even I have to laugh at that one.....so let me get this correct...you think bidets intent is to have these illegal scream across the border to be good workers etc.....:E Hmmm::E Head Scratch: to replace the ageing population in the workplace?......its not come out wonky ...its a total fkup of catastrophic proportions....
PS....same as the total fkup in the UK and most of rest of Europe.....

Last edited:
Fk even I have to laugh at that one.....so let me get this correct...you think bidets intent is to have these illegal scream across the border to be good workers etc.....:E Hmmm::E Head Scratch: to replace the ageing population in the workplace?......its not come out wonky ...its a total fkup of catastrophic proportions....
And you think the intent was for it to be a “total fkup of catastrophic proportions” that would jeopardize his re-election?

The Biden admin clearly thought that a “humane” and “equitable” border policy would meet the labor needs of the growing economy, while their South American charm and aid campaign would convince Venezuela to become a democracy and stabilize the region, thus reducing the pressure of the mass migration movement.

Once that strategy was shown to be ineffective, the administration, under pressure from the progressive left, decided to dig in and double down on the “equity” argument, exacerbating the asylum parole problem.

As I have said before, this administration is so politically risk averse that it becomes nearly impossible for them to turn the ship around in time.

And you think the intent was for it to be a “total fkup of catastrophic proportions” that would jeopardize his re-election?

The Biden admin clearly thought that a “humane” and “equitable” border policy would meet the labor needs of the growing economy, while their South American charm and aid campaign would convince Venezuela to become a democracy and stabilize the region, thus reducing the pressure of the mass migration movement.

Once that strategy was shown to be ineffective, the administration, under pressure from the progressive left, decided to dig in and double down on the “equity” argument, exacerbating the asylum parole problem.

As I have said before, this administration is so politically risk averse that it becomes nearly impossible for them to turn the ship around in time.

Humane and equitable.....what the fk do you want to be humane and equitable to a bunch of illegals streaming across the border ?...he didn't have a plan at all.....gave the job to sort it to the laughing hyena.....and shock horror..guess what she didn't have a clue either.....so now you all have to live with the consequences....which already include big rises in gang violence etc from the lovely humane fktards who have been let in.....and unfortunately let's wait and see how long before one of the humane Islamic fanatics decides to go on a mission......I whether its on the usa south border or coast of England...or European countries am all in favour or walls...razor wire..armed guards etc etc etc.....to keep these fkrs out.....

IMG-20240426-WA0017.jpg

Hey @spike.t , I believe the tide is changing a bit on the illegal issue, saw a pole that the majority of U.S residents favor mass deportation of illegals. I think even 36% of Democrats are in favor of it.
But my belief that mass round ups of illegal aliens would be a huge publicity problem (even though I approve of it) . I think there should be a no tolerance policy. If they get even a simple speeding ticket or spit on the sidewalk you get deported.

Hey @spike.t , I believe the tide is changing a bit on the illegal issue, saw a pole that the majority of U.S residents favor mass deportation of illegals. I think even 36% of Democrats are in favor of it.
But my belief that mass round ups of illegal aliens would be a huge publicity problem (even though I approve of it) . I think there should be a no tolerance policy. If they get even a simple speeding ticket or spit on the sidewalk you get deported.

Yup unfortunately too late....same as uk....for round ups.....

This point warrants much more attention and discussion on here. I cannot thank you enough for bringing it up. I've been trying to find a way to explain this, even to friends of mine. Some of my friends and some on this thread accuse Zelinsky of being extremely crooked. I haven't been able to bring it up on here and have not been able to convince friends...

The general concept I've struggled with goes back to Hunter Biden's involvement in Burisma and Joe's intervention as VP to hold up that money from the US to Ukraine until Ukraine fired the guy investigating Burisma.

So the point being made is that Ukraine is corrupt because they fired the guy to get that funding from the US. Hard to argue, although that was a lot of money and good old Joe really had them over a barrel.... To me this is understandable to at least say, ok I see why Ukraine caved.

However, does that make Zelinsky a crook? Especially to the point that we should not send help to Ukraine?

Or is there a side to this story where Ukraine may have really been trying to stand up to the real crooks?

@Brent in Az what do you think?
Corruption is certainly not proprietary to Ukrainian government officials or corporations. It's a global disease.
I support a Ukrainian victory, however, I don't support a long drawn out war funded with U.S tax dollars. You never know if some of that money will find it's way to locations that it wasn't intended for. 10% for the big guy?
I am a nationalist. I support the homefront, first and foremost. During Bidens campaign he spewed on about, build back better, and putting money into american infrastructure.
I won't even get into the border crisis. Anyone with eyes & ears can see that travesty.
I don't want to continually see my taxes increase, while billions of those tax dollars are being sent overseas.
The upper tier politicians don't care. They get wealthy on civil servant salaries. Figure that one out.
It's easy not to fret about the economy and the homefront when you are well heeled.

Humane and equitable.....what the fk do you want to be humane and equitable to a bunch of illegals streaming across the border ?...he didn't have a plan at all.....gave the job to sort it to the laughing hyena.....and shock horror..guess what she didn't have a clue either.....so now you all have to live with the consequences....which already include big rises in gang violence etc from the lovely humane fktards who have been let in.....and unfortunately let's wait and see how long before one of the humane Islamic fanatics decides to go on a mission......I whether its on the usa south border or coast of England...or European countries am all in favour or walls...razor wire..armed guards etc etc etc.....to keep these fkrs out.....

Let's not forget all the 20–30-year-old Chinese men that have crossed the border illegally. :S Censored:

First sentence is wholly incorrect. Second sentence is largely inaccurate.
Yes and no.
Why people start wars usually doesn't have to do a lot with religion. However religion is how the gather the support of the people to go to said war.

Let's not forget all the 20–30-year-old Chinese men that have crossed the border illegally. :S Censored:

Oh no am not....there plenty here...all ages shapes and sizes....legally unfortunately mostly...but never can tell....Nigerian government just shut down a supermarket as guards wouldn't let locals in....said its only for Chinese....same shit here a while ago and also signs in Chinese owned places only in Chinese....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindi9161

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.