Plains game by relive starting to be done

Thanks I was not sure if I went to big but I think they look just how I remember them when we seen them. Most mounts just don't show the true size of eland and I think paul made these show that for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that done on many of his mounts in the future.

I love the wall pedestal mounts! I think they really add to the taxidermy work and look excellent where ever they end up. I have done more than few in my day and plan on doing some more.

I love the wall pedestal mounts! I think they really add to the taxidermy work and look excellent where ever they end up. I have done more than few in my day and plan on doing some more.

Plus they allow you to have the appearance of a pedestal mount without eating up all the real estate normally required.

I think for springbucks wall pedestals show the nice color you don't get with a shoulder mount. It is also a nice mix in a trophy room to break up those straight up shoulder mounts.

I think for springbucks wall pedestals show the nice color you don't get with a shoulder mount. It is also a nice mix in a trophy room to break up those straight up shoulder mounts.

There is really no other way to display the side stripe.

you know how they spring and are arched in the air.... do you think he can mount one like that?? that would be awesome!

you know how they spring and are arched in the air.... do you think he can mount one like that?? that would be awesome!

If you go way back on there face book page like year 2010/2011 you can see a mount just like that. He did 3 like that in one mount. There was also a other one like that when I was there and it was awesome looking.

Bob I don't have room for a lot of full or even that many half mounts. So when I seen those wall peds. by relive it was easy to pick that for the springbucks. I hoping after next year I will be having paul do half mounts of a nyala and maybe a bushbuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't have the time to go find it right now, but I've seen a group of three full mounts that Paul did like this on his FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:
aaron here is the picture of the springbucks from relive.

69758_184164308264018_6565445_n.jpg

Yikes that looks expensive! But really great.

yup... that's it! that's awesome! if I ever take a springbuk, that's now its getting done! haha looks amazing!

Even a mount like the common in that picture by itself would be awesome looking. If I had the room I would do one like that because springbucks are one of my favorite animals.

Just got the news paul is picking up the giraffe form on Monday next week. Looking forward to seeing paul and his crew start him. Here is what I hope to get when done one of the two poses. I am still trying to pick between these two poses.

untitled.png
GEDC0918.JPG

57-Giraffe-662x1024.jpg

ive been out of room for some time.. actually, I never really had room. hahaha. but oh well! ill make a spot!! like ditch the tv... I hardly use the thing..

Love them both, but my vote is for the first one. Second one seems to be different though and I don't know that I've ever seen one like that?

aaron here is the picture of the springbucks from relive.

View attachment 43131

I showed my daughter Miss K this photo and she said that it is missing the copper springbuck. Then she said that is how I will be mounting her slam. When I said no way her response was that I was crushing her dreams.

I showed my daughter Miss K this photo and she said that it is missing the copper springbuck. Then she said that is how I will be mounting her slam. When I said no way her response was that I was crushing her dreams.

Wow crushing her dreams is a good one. LOL She has you right were she wants you now. I am sure paul can add that copper one for you. I would really like to maybe mount one like that and it could even be a wall mount really.

I thought just letting her hunt a SB slam would be enough! After all she will only be 11 years old on the hunt!

OH I hear you there but kids always want as much as they can get. Better show her dakots wall peds and really push that one. Maybe do a mount with one life size and three peds with that. I know I would have them done there for sure as you could get all 4 life size mounts there for around 5500. They don't need to be let together to ship here to the states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldaddy

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.