OLD AGE..!

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Have you ever been guilty of looking at others your own age and thinking, surely I can't look that old? Well.....you'll love this one!

My name is Alice Smith and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his dental diploma, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark haired boy with the same name had been in my secondary school class some 30-odd years ago.

Could he be the same guy that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought.

This balding, grey haired man with the deeply lined face was far too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended Morgan Park Secondary School.

Why yes I did. He beamed with pride.

When did you leave? I asked.

In 1965, why do you ask? He answered.

Because you were in my class! I exclaimed.

He looked at me closely.

Then the ugly,

Old,

Bald,

Wrinkled,

Fat arsed,

Grey haired,

Decrepit,

Bastard asked,

WHAT DID YOU TEACH?

Good one Doc :clap:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::clap:

:rofl:Beau-ti-ful! I hope I will get to grow as old as I now look!:chaplin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robcwm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!