Nothing to sell, but want to say...

dogcat1

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
DSC, NRA, WSF, B&C
Hunted
Ethiopia, South Africa, Namibia, Cameroon, CAR, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe,
I am fairly new to AfricaHunting. I have been on another forum for 20 years. No reason other than I knew a few folks there but started checking in here everyday. I must say that you are a good bunch. Especially on this forum where selling and buying gets hairy at times.

I appreciate the honesty and the follow up by the members.

I look forward to exploring some of the other forums in greater detail. I hunt Africa and Europe mostly but do hunts in North America.

Thanks for being a bunch of good folks....

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome welcome welcome

Very glad to have you around. I'm not on the other forums much but remember you being on there.

Welcome to AH! I have no idea how it goes on other hunting forums, but from what so many have said before you as well, I'm not missing anything ;)

Please share one of your hunting stories as an intro!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome aboard. I agree that this forum is populated to upstanding folks so far in my experience. I’ve had quite a few dealings here in the classified forum and all have been positive with upstanding folks.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!!

Glad to have you on AH dogcat. You were gracious to have me at your house once when you worked in OKC. I have bought a couple things from you. We have also visited at DSC. Your knowledge is certainly welcome over here. Look forward to your participation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatamaro22

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!