AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi,i am a new member,based in South Africa,thanks for having me on board
I love the bushveld and the ocean

hi,i have hunted the plains game ie: kudu,impala,wilderbeest,blesbuk,springbuk.......eland is hopefully next on my list

i do fish a lot more and fish often in Mozambique,our target species are : Marlin,tuna,dog tooth tuna,king fish /GT's,couta etc

Welcome hope you enjoy the site!

My best always.

Welcome to AH.
You are lucky to have the ocean for your fishing adventures.
Springbok to Elephant, that will be an interesting jump. Good luck.

it s meant to read Eland,but i can not edit it everytime i re-enter the word it puts a space between the el___and

so no it's not elephant but eland.

Hilarious. Thanks for clarifying.
Bring lots of friends when you hunt that Eland and know where all the roads are.
(At least you can bring a few less than on an Ele hunt, but not many) :)

sorry to ask,but how do i begin a thread asking what scope to use on my 375 ?

sorry to ask,but how do i begin a thread asking what scope to use on my 375 ?

Before you start another thread on the subject I would kindly suggest that you have a look in the repository of threads by searching the site.
Top right hand corner of the screen.

If you don't find anything to your liking there. Please do post. Exactly the same way you started this one.
FORUM button
scroll down to the Firearms and Ammunition
Start a new thread.

Good luck.

Welcome to AH

In the right top corner you will find a box labeled "advanced search" type in what you are looking for and there are many topics that have been addressed.

The scope for 375 H & H and other big bore rifles has been hashed over with very good comments for anyone to use. Just reply to the thread and put your new question to the thread. However your answer should be there.

wewlcome bassasdaindia
a man of the sea , youve goota be a good bloke
enjoy the forum

Welcome to AH bassasdaindia!

Welcome to the forum, Bassasdaindia !

Welcome to the forum, ask and ye shall receive. May not always be the answer you are looking for, but these guys have alot of experience and they are truthful with their responses. Again, welcome.

Welcome to AH bassasdaindia!

I love Eland. I thought I would shoot 1 and be done with them but thats just not going to happen. There will be a couple more in my future. Welcome to AH.

Your gonna like it here. Lot's of good folk willing to share info and help in any way. Welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.