New Member from Pakistan

Musarrat

Reaction score
Hi Gentlemen! Its a pleasure to be part of AH community though factually speaking I am doing hunting in Africa since 2014, mainly in RSA.I have hunted extensively in Limpopo region of RSA. I am a 60 year old retired Army Officer who is third generation in Army and fifth generation of hunters (as far as I know). I love collecting weapons and I am an avid hunter. I have hunted in Africa Europe as well as in Asia and I have around 40 firearms all types including pistols revolvers shotguns and rifles. My favourite calibers are .300 Win mag and all PRCs. I have a Blaser in 6.5 PRC and Seekins PH2 in 7PRC and 300 PRC, a steyr SSG 04 in 300 winmag, a Merkel and a colt Cooper 2012 in 308, a Sauer in 30-06 and 25-06, a Steyr M1 in .270, a Surgeon scalpel in .260 rem and 308, a CZ in .223, an Anschutz in .22 hornet, a Winchester 70A in 22-250, a Mauser M-12 in .243 win and a Beretta and Winchester 69 in .22LR. I love bird hunting also and every winters partridges and ducks shoots are p[art of my life. I hope this suffices to introduce myself to the worthy members of forum
Regards stay blessed

Welkom! Enjoy the Forum

Welcome Musarrat, great to see you here, it is exciting to get members from all over the World.

Have you hunted Markhor, one of my favorite animals ?

Welcome to AH!

Heartiest welcome. My mother is Pakistani and I studied Principles Of Forestry at the University of Peshawar in 1967. I have hunted quite a few times in Pakistan over the years. It's a beautiful country, with beautiful food, an amazing variety of wild game and many excellent locally crafted firearms as well. My Churchill Gun Makers Model Deluxe in 7x57mm Mauser was assembled by Dosal Armoury in Pakistan. And my old Sikender single barrel 12 gauge was built by Imamuddin & Sons in Sialkot, Pakistan.

You will fit in very well over here.

Hello and welcome!

Many thanks everyone for the welcoming remarks.....
@ Sarg I have hunted hog deer, Chinkara, black buck and Sindh Ibex ass well as Himalayan in Pakistan but Markhor Trophy is very expensive to the tune of 100K $ plus. Can't afford it :)
@ Hunter Habib... Wowww.... Old stories Sir... If my information is correct think most of mentioned by you have gone out of business now. Out of old timers its only Daud Armoury in business now

Welcome Musarrat!

Welcome aboard. Lots of wonderful folks here, best hunting forum around.

:S Welcome:

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome from Minnesota USA

Good day! Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KendraMcKe

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani