Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SA wingshooters, GOSA,
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana
Hey all,

new to the website as a member but it's popped up on my reading list various times, so It's been on my mind for a while. Just some info on myself: I'm a South African, busy studying at Tukkies (University of Pretoria). I'm not quite sure what else would be useful information?
Regards,
Alexandro

Welcome to AH, alex
Enjoy the site

Welcome!

Hope to see you around!

As far as useful information goes, we really like stories and pictures around here. :)

Welcome Alexandro

welcome to ah, pics would certainly be "useful" ;)

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Alexandro!

Hey all,

new to the website as a member but it's popped up on my reading list various times, so It's been on my mind for a while. ........................
Regards,
Alexandro

AH popped up on what reading list?

By the way, Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH, Alexandro !

Welcome to AH Alexandro! Hope you will share some of your experiences with us!

Last edited:
Welcome to AH Alexandro! Enjoy the site and feel free to share some stories and pictures with us.

Hey all,

new to the website as a member but it's popped up on my reading list various times, so It's been on my mind for a while. Just some info on myself: I'm a South African, busy studying at Tukkies (University of Pretoria). I'm not quite sure what else would be useful information?
Regards,
Alexandro

Welcome to the AH forum...what are you studying at Tuks?

To all

Thanks for such a warm welcome, it is most definitely appreciated! Okay, to answer the previous questions:
1) @spike.t: I'm a rifle hunter, personally I found time of dying when bowhunting was too long for my liking, I prefer the faster death associated with rifles (no judgement on bowhunters, this is just purely personal preference). I really enjoy wing shooting, but don't really know of groups that shoot and it's not so easy to do a driven shoot on one's own :p
2) @BRICKBURN: It did, the threads cover some interesting topics and they showed up.
3) @Bushwack: Im busy doing a Bcom in Marketing, but I'm also in the process of doing a BSc Animal Sciences. Just need to conclude the Bcom and I'll go back and finish the BSc.

Welcome then Alex. There will be lots to read.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franzfmdavis

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you