NAMIBIA: Omujeve Safaris

Absolutely will stay there every trip. Look forward to it had great dinner with daughter and another hunter from Argentina

I left a book there last year by accident. Now I have an excuse to go back. "Honey, I know it's thousands of dollars, but I must get that $25 book back." Congrats to you and your daughter on a great hunt.

Reactions: BMD
I left a book there last year by accident. Now I have an excuse to go back. "Honey, I know it's thousands of dollars, but I must get that $25 book back." Congrats to you and your daughter on a great hunt.
That was good plan I left our big pod good reason for is to go back :)

If anyone is looking for a Leopard hunt my PH sent me a great deal on a 14 day South African Hunt yesterday that is cancellation and cites permit has been paid for.

Thanks for the report, you'll never regret hunting with your kids, the memories are are forever!

I hunted with them in 2013 and everyone there was great. That 60" Kudu in my picture was taken in their Omatendeka concession. I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reactions: BMD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LavadaMacG

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.