NAMIBIA: Omujeve Safaris

l wouldn't think twice about staying there again , either .
last year the outfitter booked us ,at African sky .
which was just as nice ,but less commadrie .
bueatiful rooms , food and atmosphere .and really friendly

just not that get out there and have some laugh around the yard . while bqqing and having a brew .

felt more like a business
wouldn't think twice about staying there again either .

The food makes it worth staying there not to mention it was nice to have Mr.X to help with guns and to handle getting on us checked back in for am flight to Namibia.

I just wish people would quit shooting giraffes and then posting pictures!!!!

I'm wanting one more and more, but we don't have high ceilings in our house. And the suggestion that we put it in the basement and then cut a hole in the floor like a fireman's pole went absolutely nowhere! !!!

As others have said, the smiles say it all. :)

I just wish people would quit shooting giraffes and then posting pictures!!!!

I'm wanting one more and more, but we don't have high ceilings in our house. And the suggestion that we put it in the basement and then cut a hole in the floor like a fireman's pole went absolutely nowhere! !!!

As others have said, the smiles say it all. :)
image.jpg

Here is Kacee with her PH to drive you a lil more crazy he was over in the states last week and stayed with us.

I will drive you really crazy when it is complete in a week or two with the tree and and base completed :D

Congratulations, that looks to have been a truly amazing safari.

Thanks it was a great trip can't think of anything better than hunting with my daughter. Except hunting with her in Africa I have been truly blessed to have that experience with her.

How did your knee heal up?

Fabulous and inspiring pictures! I am taking my boys in just over a year - did you do any specific training with your daughter to get her ready? She is obviously very handy with that rifle.

Fabulous and inspiring pictures! I am taking my boys in just over a year - did you do any specific training with your daughter to get her ready? She is obviously very handy with that rifle.
Just let her shoot off sticks as every animal she took was spot an stalk. Make sure in decent shape for the walking. Be prepared for a great hunt!

Congratulations young lady. I am sure you are very proud! Excellent trophies.

Reactions: BMD
Congratulations young lady. I am sure you are very proud! Excellent trophies.
She is still walking on air and now has a lot of friends interested in hunting. Has been great for her!

I am sure it was. I will be taking my first African safari in September. They have a big leopard tied up for me;)

I am sure it was. I will be taking my first African safari in September. They have a big leopard tied up for me;)
Good luck you will love everything about Africa except the plane ride :)

I hear ya..Did New Zealand twice so I know what you mean.

I hear ya..Did New Zealand twice so I know what you mean.
Hope to get her there as well. If you stay in jberg. Make sure to lay over at afton house it was great.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks like you harvested a nice selection of plains game, and the hospitality looks pretty nice.

Great pics, thanks for sharing. Looks like you harvested a nice selection of plains game, and the hospitality looks pretty nice.
Thanks yes it was all we could have expected and a lot more. We will return to Omujeve in the near future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross