NAMIBIA: Omujeve Safaris

Some great stories and trophy's.

Good pictures and great smiles.

Looks like you had a very nice time.

Reactions: BMD
Yes she took the giraffe with the 7/08 one shot just below head never took a step.

If y'all stay in Johannesburg over night make sure to stay @ Afton house rather than airport hotel. You will get a great dinner and breakfast they pick you up and take you back to airport. Will stay there anytime I pass thru jberg. Great place and people.

If y'all stay in Johannesburg over night make sure to stay @ Afton house rather than airport hotel. You will get a great dinner and breakfast they pick you up and take you back to airport. Will stay there anytime I pass thru jberg. Great place and people.
Softest Beds in Africa

Congrats for the great time and good trophies !

wow! just awesome! I love the cheetah mounts they have!

a question I have is... did you see cheetah and is there opportunity to take a cheetah with that outfit?

I believe you can hunt them but can not be imported to the states. We did see a pair while we were there.

Steak and augratin potatoes for $25/person for dinner and then breakfast included with the best potatoe cakes ever.

ha ha h ah same price on the staek in may 2010 .........

I believe you can hunt them but can not be imported to the states. We did see a pair while we were there.

nope, sure cant import into the states.. but that wont stop me from one day near hunting them. thanks dude! ill check out their site if I can find one!

ha ha ha ,
nah mate , they were plenty good steaks , and the young son inlaw certainly knows how to BBQ them

I just read your whole report with the link you gave. Great job and I really could see how much it meant to you that your daughter hunted. I am the same with my son other then I took the giraffe first but let him have the lioness. Just could not let him have all the fun.LOL

I seen you got some facebook haters also. Had someone make a post about my sons lioness on there. I told them every time they made a stupid comment I would hunt another animal. Next trip I get to hunt four more just because of what they said. LOL They stopped once they knew I was serious and I cant wait to show them the pictures of the animals that I take because of them.

nope, sure cant import into the states.. but that wont stop me from one day near hunting them. thanks dude! ill check out their site if I can find one!

Yeah I have Corne's email and all the info they have fb page and also web site. You wouldn't be disappointed hunting there for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta love ,reverse physcicolgy, billy

ha ha ha ,
nah mate , they were plenty good steaks , and the young son inlaw certainly knows how to BBQ them

Absolutely will stay there every trip. Look forward to it had great dinner with daughter and another hunter from Argentina

I just read your whole report with the link you gave. Great job and I really could see how much it meant to you that your daughter hunted. I am the same with my son other then I took the giraffe first but let him have the lioness. Just could not let him have all the fun.LOL

I seen you got some facebook haters also. Had someone make a post about my sons lioness on there. I told them every time they made a stupid comment I would hunt another animal. Next trip I get to hunt four more just because of what they said. LOL They stopped once they knew I was serious and I cant wait to show them the pictures of the animals that I take because of them.

Yes have to love the haters, the giraffe was her number one animal. I tried to let her take impala as well but he took off and I wanted him didn't want her to take a moving shot.

l wouldn't think twice about staying there again , either .
last year the outfitter booked us ,at African sky .
which was just as nice ,but less commadrie .
bueatiful rooms , food and atmosphere .and really friendly

just not that get out there and have some laugh around the yard . while bqqing and having a brew .

felt more like a business
wouldn't think twice about staying there again either .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauriMolon

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!