looking for help with a CZ 550 action

The diagram makes it look worse than it is. But it's no Mauser or old Winchester trigger. However, nothing else is either. The CZ trigger and the way the firing pin is put together is what I don't like on the ZKK/CZ compared to a Mauser. The ZKK 2 piece trigger was even uglier I think but I liked its safety better than the new one. Kudurifle, do you still need help?

Great Video Milan, never realized how complicated a CZ trigger assembly is compared to other Manufactures I don't think I'll be pulling mine apart anytime soon. Is this the best site in the world or what

Rob,
On one hand I agree as there are quite a few pieces in that set up and I myself prefer the simplest triggers (i.e. military Mauser 2 stage, or the old Winchester trigger). On another hand, all those pieces, like bolt stop and safety are also parts of say Remington triggers. The bolt stop there is separate and also has a spring and it all has a pin associated with it but the rest does come out as one assembly. However, that assembly is either non-serviceable or very hard to service and just as complicated if not more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AundreaHal

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.