Since 2021
AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
faroeast.net
Deals & offers
Media
Hi everyone,

A quick message just to show you our pictures of Lord Derby Eland and buffaloes from our 2 first safari of the season 2024 ! If you are interested in booking with us for season 2025 we still have a few spots available ! Send me a PM !

Best regards,

Romain

IMG_170.jpeg
IMG_1822.jpeg
IMG_1826.png

IMG_1762.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all!

Very nice, went last yr, one of my favorite trips - congrats

Some outstanding animals. Congrats to all

Our third LDE of the season ! From the last pictures and this one we shot a 49 inches, a 50 inches and a 51 inches ! Guess which is which !

If you are looking for a LDE hunt in 2025 let me know !

Romain

2f1125b5-13db-49eb-8b5a-849b2e10843e.jpeg

We still have a few openings for Lord Derby hunt next season ! Feel free to contact me if you are interested !

Romain

Our third buffalo of the season !

IMG_1880.jpeg

IMG_1882.png

Another great buffalo taken today !

IMG_1893.png

1=51
2=49
3=50

Oh well....never had the privelage to hunt one....I believe this is the ultimate pg animal to hunt...
Great pics and thanks for sharing
it is actually hard to know because you have to take into consideration the thickness of the horn's bases. You can have a smaller trophy with long horns, and a bigger trophy when the base of the horns are really thick. If you compare the first picture and the second picture there is a big difference on the bases. In any case those are 3 very nice trophies.

The correct answer is :

1 : 49
2 : 50
3 : 51

If you are interested in hunting one do not hesitate to send me a PM ! we can organise that !

Sell your house and go hunt LDE and savannah buff. Great great hunts. I have done it twice and had a blast.....

Sell your house and go hunt LDE and savannah buff. Great great hunts. I have done it twice and had a blast.....
Never too late for a third one !

Patrick,
I did not know this was you. I would tell everyone and anyone - go and hunt with Patrick!
Ross

Thank you Ross. long time no hear. How are you doing?

Doing well, headed toward retirement. Had a couple of knee surgeries as my agility has finally caught up with my age....
Been hunting some, but mostly having a pile of grandkids.
Hope you all are doing well! Great area and fun place to hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheLevitz

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani