Hi from Ramsgate UK

Welcome to AH!

Hi Andy Im over in Norfolk and a have 375 H&H cleared for deer in the UK. If you need any advise dont hesitate to pm me. Oh and welcome to AH :D Beer Draft:

Hi Everyone and thanks for your hearty welcome!
I have found my FEO and his team to be professional and reasonable (if overwhelmed by work at the moment). I am a proponent of 10 year certificates renewal cycle and I hope this will ease the workload for Firearms staff.
I am excited about getting my 357H&H and have been searching about for the best deer round, weight and type. The rifle I am getting is a cz550.
I am cleared for Deer and Boar and look forward to breaking in this second hand low round count rifle (11 rounds only I am told).
I reload and will be getting some dies, cleaning tools, bullets and powder.
Andrew

I have found my FEO and his team to be professional and reasonable (if overwhelmed by work at the moment). I am a proponent of 10 year certificates renewal cycle and I hope this will ease the workload for Firearms staff.
I am excited about getting my 357H&H and have been searching about for the best deer round, weight and type. The rifle I am getting is a cz550.
I am cleared for Deer and Boar and look forward to breaking in this second hand low round count rifle (11 rounds only I am told).
Andrew

Glad to hear it. We should arrange a forum UK medium / big bore range day.

Andrew
In that case well done chap! I find the sierra 250grn game king a good GP bullet. I wish we had 10 year renewals in Norfolk

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Can never go wrong with a 375 if you go to Africa.

Hi Andrew, welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennyJuan9

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?