Hello from Illinois

Thanks guys, you are all so friendly. That is the reason I joined this site, the other forums I’ve read (never joined) seemed to have a lot of jerks and know it alls, but not here. Just good knowledge and wisdom I can use.

Welcome to AH @Wyatt Smith. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH Wyatt! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

I enjoy hunting small game quite a bit, squirrel is probably my favorite. I love waterfowl hunting but it’s hard for me to find places to go. My uncle used to have goose pit on one of our farms, that was a blast. But I think my favorite time of year is the first deer season the hunting is good here (pike county Illinois) I haven’t killed any trophy bucks, the antlers don’t excite me much and you can’t eat them, but I shoot a meat doe every fall and my buck tag normally is never filled.
My favorite rifle is a pre 64 featherweight 30-06 and second and third place are model 70 safari express 375 and a obendorf Mauser 98 7mm that was made for the Chilean military. Sadly my stats laws prevent me from using these on deer so I use a BPS 12 gauge
Hunting Africa is a dream and I hope to start a saving account for my safari soon. It may take awhile but I will get there someday
Wow! Fantastic rifles! You are half way there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DorothyIbs

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.