Hello all

Hello and welcome!

Devin, welcome to the AH forum! Have you made it to Africa yet? If not, this is a great place to start your adventure!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Devin. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned, if so for what and where? Where do you live? Are you a multi-season hunter?

Welcome Devin

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH Devin! Glad you found us.

Welcome to the Dark side.

Giday Devin and welocme to the A H forums. This is the "rightest" spot on the www

Welcome to AH

Hi Devin, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Hi everyone I'm new to this so hopefully I'm in the right spot (intros & greetings). Anyway seen this sight and been watching for awhile but decided to jump on in.

Devin

Hello Devin,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Paul.

Welcome aboard Devin. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter, things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term hunts planned, if so for what and where? Where do you live? Are you a multi-season hunter?
Generally only White tail deer. They are the most common in west Texas. As for Safari I did have one planned to S. Africa with John X last year. I have to cancel due to an ongoing back and neck issue. Trying to stave off another surgery, been taking steroid injections. Hopefully once this is resolved I'll be able to try again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH