Greetings From Texas

robie

Reaction score
Great forum. I joined after reading a post about Ibex hunting.

I haven't gotten the African bug yet but really interested in doing some mountain hunts while I'm still young enough to enjoy the climb.

Welcome to AH robie! Keep on browsing AH and you may well catch that African bug...

Thank you Jerome. Some of the taste of Africa deals you guys have are very tempting.

Welcome to the forum Robie.

I'm sure it wont be long for the bug to take hold...

Regards

Howdy!

Welcome sir..Trust me Africa will bite you! Enjoy the site.

Robie,

you are thinking ahead, the only problem is by the time most of us can afford the mountain species we are too old for the climb.

Welcome to AH, Robie !

Thank you guys.

James, that is exactly my thought. I will do it while I can and not kill myself then later on enjoy the hunts that aren't straight up the mountain.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome Robie. The bug of which you speak can come upon you very suddenly. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH, Robie!

James, that is exactly my thought. I will do it while I can and not kill myself then later on enjoy the hunts that aren't straight up the mountain.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:. dont worry i am sure that i can get some friends on here to put our heads together and sort you a hunt that isnt straight up , but meanders here and there on the flat through varying bush that will really get your attention after the first 4 or 5 hours ;) :E Big Grin:

gday robie, welcome to AH ,enjoy the site

Welcome to AH!

All the best from Romania.

Mike - I bet for the right price I could find a lot of friends to take me on some amazing hunts! :LOL:

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.