Greetings from East Tennessee!

Welcome aboard mate! Plenty of helpful information and folk here!

Always wanted to go to Tennessee! I do love a Jack Daniels.... don't tell the other Aussies here but it beats out Bundy hands down! :A Stirring:

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome aboard from a Jonesborough neighbor!

Never thought I would say this... but I'm going on an African hunting safari!

I've dreamed of hunting in Africa ever since reading "The Short but Happy Life of Francis Macomber" by Hemingway and "Death in the Long Grass" by Capstick over 25 years ago.

I recently won a safari at a Ducks Unlimited auction with Kuche Hunting Safaris in South Africa. I was a little skeptical about winning a donated safari, but I really believe in the mission of Ducks Unlimited. I thought if the safari didn't pan out, I was supporting a great organization.

However, after doing some looking, I realized that Kuche is very reputable. I understand the dynamics of a donated hunt, and I honestly think it's part of a savvy business plan on their part.

So, it looks like I will be doing a plains game safari!

I've been doing a lot of reading on this site for the last few weeks.
Looks like an amazing community with a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to AH. I am so excited for you to be going to Africa for the first time. You make a lot of us jealous because there is absolutely NOTHING like that first time. At least in my humble opinion. Enjoy every second of the experience. Just be prepared. Once will NEVER be enough. Happy adventures and happy hunting. Sue Tidwell

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Have fun planning!

Never thought I would say this... but I'm going on an African hunting safari!

I've dreamed of hunting in Africa ever since reading "The Short but Happy Life of Francis Macomber" by Hemingway and "Death in the Long Grass" by Capstick over 25 years ago.

I recently won a safari at a Ducks Unlimited auction with Kuche Hunting Safaris in South Africa. I was a little skeptical about winning a donated safari, but I really believe in the mission of Ducks Unlimited. I thought if the safari didn't pan out, I was supporting a great organization.

However, after doing some looking, I realized that Kuche is very reputable. I understand the dynamics of a donated hunt, and I honestly think it's part of a savvy business plan on their part.

So, it looks like I will be doing a plains game safari!

I've been doing a lot of reading on this site for the last few weeks.
Looks like an amazing community with a wealth of knowledge and experience.

Glad to be here!

Dear TN_Farmer

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngusBauer

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.