Glad to be here

hughley

Reaction score
Hunted
USA, Germany, Austria, South Africa
Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix . My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early 2025, that is my retirement gift to myself. Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2024. Stay safe... Love this website!

Welcome to the forum! Lot of great info here. Don't hesitate to share pics and stories!

:S Welcome:

Good day! Welcome to AH!
A Safari is the best retirement gift! Enjoy the planning!
Regards, Johan

Welcome to AH hughley! Nice to have you join and be part of our community.

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard!

Very welcome to AH sir.
If you didn’t book with an Outfitter yet for your 2025 Safari, please go and have a look at our website will gladly help you.

Will be looking forward to hearing from you, kind regards
Derian Koekemoer
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS

Welcome aboard hughley! Glad you joined us! Based on your avatar picture, you’ll give our friend @Tundra Tiger some serious competition in the beard department! :)

Welcome aboard hughley! Glad you joined us! Based on your avatar picture, you’ll give our friend @Tundra Tiger some serious competition in the beard department! :)

I do believe he has me beat.

Seriously though - more good beards need to make their way to Africa. Some of you are really dropping the ball on this... Doug. :p

And welcome Hughley.

I do believe he has me beat.

Seriously though - more good beards need to make their way to Africa. Some of you are really dropping the ball on this... Doug. :p

And welcome Hughley.
Multiple failed attempts to grow a beard (one worth having) have convinced me that I’m meant to be clean shaven. I will be taking my beardless mug to Namibia next year…so at least there’s that!

Once more @hughley, welcome! Where is you next safari going to take you?

Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries feel free to ask

Appreciate you all . wonderful member

Hello. Been on here for a couple of weeks. Figure it is time to introduce myself. Am mainly a bowhunter, but next African hunt will be with a firearm. Come here daily for my African Hunting fix . My next opportunity to go to Africa will be early 2025, that is my retirement gift to myself. Have been able to hunt in many different places due to work. I enjoy the hunt reports here, great writing/stories and excellent photography.

Best of luck to all those still with trips in 2024. Stay safe... Love this website!
Welcome to AH

Welcome and happy hunting!

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleneMoa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.