www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
Dear members,

I have at least 2 adult Giraffe cows available for culling, possibly 4. Some of them are pretty dark, and they will make a great flat skin at a fraction of the price. We are selling these packages individually. This hunt will need to be booked, with the standard deposit paid, before the end of 2015. It can be combined with a 7 or 10 day hunt.

8 Nights, with 7 full hunting days for 1 hunter and 1 non-hunter/ extra hunter, including the following animals:
1x Giraffe Cow
Total: $3750

11 Nights, with 10 full hunting days for 1 hunter and 1 non-hunter / extra hunter, including the following animals:
1x Giraffe Cow
Total: $4800

Great add on to your package, if you were already thinking about hunting with us :)

Outfitter: Marius Goosen T/A KMG Hunting Safaris
Outfitter number: HC 04/2013 EC
PH Number: PH 16/2013 EC
Area : Eastern Cape

The following are included in your Safari:
All accommodation, food and beverages
Trophy Fees
Daily Laundry
Services of a licensed professional hunter, tracker and ground staff
Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport for the duration of the Safari
Field preparation of trophies and forwarding them to a taxidermist or shipping agent of your choice.
14% Government Tax on Day Fees

The following are excluded in your Safari:
Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies
Shipping charges for your trophies to your own country
All International and Domestic flights
Accommodation before and after safari dates

Best Regards and take care,
Marius Goosen

dsc_0337-jpg.46560

Last edited by a moderator:
What a neat opportunity for some lucky person!

This is an absolutely awesome hunt, I guarantee it will put a smile on your face!
DSC_0337.JPG

Any guesses as to how much to tan a giraffe for a flatskin in Africa?
Would be nice to compare prices with here in U.S.

Great question, K-man!!!

K-man, great question. What does tanning a Giraffe skin run for in the USA? I should have an answer for you by tomorrow. Shoedog who frequents here on the forum, as well as his family, will be joining me here for his safari from tomorrow, but I will get an answer before I start with him.

Good luck with Shoedog Marius. Work him hard! :)

K-man, great question What does tanning a Giraffe skin run for in the USA? I should have an answer for you by tomorrow. Shoedog who frequents here on the forum, as well as his family, will be joining me here for his safari from tomorrow, but I will get an answer before I start with him.
Rough prices here run from $2500 to $3500 depending on size, felt, etc. There is a completed one for sale for about $5500. I bet shipping would be less for a tanned skin (weight) than dip/pack only.

K-Man, $2850 for a flat skin in PE.

Paul at relive had $1750.00 for tanning giraffe flat skin in 2014 price list. Maybe alittle more now not sure. I had my giraffe shoulder mounted and rest of the hide tan for a total of $3050.0.00. Hoping to let the kid shot a giraffe one day and may just do the whole skinned tanned.

Very nice offer marius someone is going to have a fun hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamcoUlt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you