Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Just outta curiousity what is everyones favorite drink after a hunt? I personally am a spiced rum and coke guy. Captain Morgan to be specific. If anyone has anyone has any preferences or recipies I'd love to hear them!

Thanks to jacques when at hartzview I cant do africa without having some armuloa.Not sure if I spelled that right but it sure is good on ice at the fire pit

Thats the stuff.Thanks I knew I spelled it wrong.

It is some kind of fruit made into a drink.Just have it straight over ice.It is so good.Pieter even went and got me some and loodt had it also.Not a real strong drink I just like the taste.

Thanks spike for the link.I will try not to drool as I check out the site

I only have tried the cream and I think the gold is new.I will be trying the gold when I make my next trip.

MMmmmmm Beer.. Nice, cold BEER! I would prefer tequila shots or Margaritas but I don't handle hard alcohol too well. Jane gets a little crazy and controversial with the hard stuff.. So, BEER, a (or a few) nice cold Castle in a frosty glass sitting with my dad, the PH, his family and the staff around the campfire after a long day in the bush. Nothing better in my view. Damn I miss those times..

Last edited:
MMmmmmm Beer.. Nice, cold BEER! I would prefer tequila shots or Margaritas but I don't handle hard alcohol too well. Jane gets a little crazy and controversial with the hard stuff.. So, BEER, a (or a few) nice cold Castles in a frosty glass around the campfire after a long day in the bush.
I love margaritas as well. My hunting partner and I have made up our own homemade rita recipie, no mixes used here!

When I used to live in Jamaica they had a Rum Cream drink sold by the bottle (Wray and Nephew I think?). Damn it was so good but it made me do some crazy s&it.. Same with the rum punch and the "Dirty Monkeys" (my dad's favorite drink).

Last edited:
Oh and a really hot (spice wise) Bloody Mary with a sh*t ton of pepper, celery and lime.. MMMMmmmmmmm.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abferrell60

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.