Favorite Drink?

with this lot i dont think you would live long enough to be educated out of your simple tastes!! ;):LOL:
Spike, you have to be an optimist, Tarbe is bringing the mixers!lol.
My PH had a bottle that had barbed wire wrapped around it, it tasted like it was distilled in a baboons armpit, you could run a bakkie for a week on that stuff!

A tall Bourbon on one or two ice cubes. I find it makes whatever I am sitting on feel much more comfortable :)

Spike, you have to be an optimist, Tarbe is bringing the mixers!lol.
My PH had a bottle that had barbed wire wrapped around it, it tasted like it was distilled in a baboons armpit, you could run a bakkie for a week on that stuff!

Yeah, that's it! I am bringing the diluents. And only the "real men" will dare drink them straight- up. ;)

my favourite drink is generally the first one .

Nothing like a cold Manica after hot day in Mozambique.....enjoying the last rays of the sun, setting over the Iselbergs..
DSC07970.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Spike....hic hic hic..

Don't :cry: will have a few for you....unfortunately will wait until next week, breaking camp down for rain season.

Tall glass of ice, gently pour in Bombay Sapphire & Tonic - extra lime, dankie.

Reverva Bacardi rum & Coke and in a case to be able a good Manhattan is ok also.......;)

As in coming off the truck? Then a really cold beer. But once the sun is down and around the fire then a single malt on the rocks. And without putting too fine a point on it, a Macallan 18 is hard to beat.

Fully agree

A couple of cold beers ( or nearly so ) on the ride back, then a glass of Bourbon over ice!

Amarula is some really neat stuff! They sell it here, I always have a bottle at the house, very nice after dinner. Haven't tried the gold yet saw it last year but........

A couple of Pacifico's or Harps. or an Absolute Tom Collins works for me.

nothing is more relaxing for me then sitting in front of a fire with a glass of scotch after a hard day of hunting. my scotch of choice is Johnny Walker green label, however they've stopped making it so im going to have to find a new favorite :mad:.

-matt

Attachments

• johnniewalkergreen15_zps666c1f4c.jpg
    johnniewalkergreen15_zps666c1f4c.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 83
nothing is more relaxing for me then sitting in front of a fire with a glass of scotch after a hard day of hunting. my scotch of choice is Johnny Walker green label, however they've stopped making it so im going to have to find a new favorite :mad:.

-matt

A wee drop of Oban 14 Year on the rocks for sipping, is bonnie smooth.

will give it a try, thanks Velo Dog.

-matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross