CZ Sharptail 28ga

Null754

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all, as you all know, CZ USA is an absolute joke when it comes to customer service. All seriousness, I will never ever buy another CZ again. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had luck to get parts. I have a Sharptail in 28ga and it's brand new, but I figured down the road it will need firing pins and springs. Can any one help direct me where I can purchase spare parts? I have been on the phone for hours waiting only to talk to someone who hates their job, absolutely no help. They also will not respond to my service inquiries online. Thank you in advance

I had one, ran THOUSANDS of rounds though it...Never a bobble...Great value for money....My Daughter disappeared it.

My son has one in 20 gauge with 26" barrels... great little gun AFTER we got it repaired... CZ was no help, had to go to a local gunsmith... the firing pins where puncturing primers and sticking in them, locking the gun closed.

A better "investment" is knowing a quality gunmaker/smith. The best, Like JJ Perodeau https://jjperodeau.com/ , can make any part required for such a gun.

The bigger question is why would you invest your money into a firearm when you already know their customer service (according to you) is joke?

Why not spend just a little more money and go with a Franchi Instinct SL O/U in 28 bore?

Attachments

• Franchi Instinct SL Over:Under Shotgun 40831, 28 Gauge, 28 in, NIB - Over Under Shotguns at Gu...pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 15

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pavingcotswold

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg