Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
A Cape buffalo is truly a special game animal in every way. The are one of the iconic Big 5 & Dangerous 7 of Africa for good reason! Whether you are hunting with a bow or rifle, every single hunter who pursues a Cape buffalo will attest that no other African animal elicits the thrill and exhilaration that one gets hunting a Cape buffalo!

At Limcroma Safaris, we are proud to have some of the best Professional Hunters and trackers in all of Africa with decades of combined experience hunting dangerous game. They are all experts in pursuing Cape Buffalo in the traditional way of spot & stalk where the freshest spore is located each morning at sunrise, and the track begins from there. We hunt huge properties with varied age classes of buffalo consisting of young bachelor groups to old, lone Dagga boys. Whatever type of buffalo trophy suits your desires, we are sure to provide the most challenging and adrenalin-filled hunting experience of your life!

Here are some of the recent Cape buffalo taken by our hunters at Limcroma. Contact Dan or Hannes anytime for more details and specials on Cape buffalo or any of our hunts.

limcroma buff 1.jpg
limcroma buff 2.jpg
limcroma buff 3.jpg
limcroma buff archery 2024.jpg
As always, much more to come...

Was planning on doing a buff hunt next year, but at the safari there last week and all the awesome trophies I took, I think I am going to have to wait until 2026 to hunt Buff with Limcroma. Already counting down the days!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joniparker

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.