Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAGA, SA Hunters
Hunted
RSA, Zim & Zambia
:)

After a LONG time in planning...........driving outfitters crazy with questions and embarking on dead end discussions:banghead:.............I have finally found what I have been looking for. Graham at HHK Safaris has put together a package for me to hunt Dande South in August!:cool:

I cannot wait.................it feels like ages to wait, but I'm sure its gonna come way too fast! (I suppose the anticipation and preparation is half the enjoyment!)

I am so damn excited now................range time, fitness, equipment.............feel like a kid on Christmas eve!

I have done several hunts with HHK over the years, always a great time. My first buffalo was taken with HHK when Lou Hallomore was still with them as a PH. Have a great time and enjoy the planning.

Congrats Jumbo! Hell, the planning and preparation is half the fun! HHK is a good outfit. I'm sure you're gonna have a helluve good time. Looking forwar to the pictures and report.

August will be here soon enough.

I am looking forward to the hunting report.

Have a great time.

Very excited for you. All the practice will help pass the time.

Very exciting. Enjoy your hunt!

Cool sounds like a great time

Good Luck Jumbo. Enjoy your Christmas eve but especially Christmas!

Say Man, thats spot on!

I am taking my father, who has always spoilt me with hunts and travel, so its a real priviledge to enjoy this with him!

I cant wait!

Some of my most memorable hunts were with my dad. Enjoy and best of luck to you and your dad. I am excited for you. hope I get that opportunity soon.

That's great news! Good luck and enjoy the planning and the anticipation of your adventure!

Well done, wish you the best, and look forward to your pics !

Congrats and good luck! The anticipation is half the fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaGul

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.