Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
PHOTO-2023-10-24-15-33-00.jpg

With our 2023 season almost coming to an end we are hard at work planning our upcoming season.We had a great 2023 with happy clients joining the growing Tsala family.

We want to offer the AH community our exclusive Buffalo Hunting packages for the 2024

Not once but twice this year I’ve heard that hunting Buffalo with us is the closest thing you’ll get to free range Buffalo hunting in Africa. This was not merely a statement made by first timers but by seasoned African Hunters who are also AH members and that have visited countries such as Tanzania, Cameroon, Uganda, Zim, Moz and SA with a total of over 40 hunts with different outfits.We aim to create an authentic experience.

Join and make memories of your own. Some details of the property include +-10 000 “Continuous” acres of un-spoilt wilderness on the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains. We are a family owned and operated outfit and you will either be dealing with me, my son or my daughter.

Our Buffalo herds are self-sustaining and we estimate that there is about 180 + head on the property from day old calves to old worn down dugga boys.. The property is merely 2 Hours from the airport so even with late flights hunters will be around the fire the same evening building excitement for the hunt starting the next morning and finding that first fresh track.

Our hunts start on the tracks and ends on them… Hunting Buff like this feels like a rollercoaster of emotions with of ups and downs, its really hard to explain, so come and experience it for yourself.

In regards to trophy quality and what is to be expected bulls harvested over the past three seasons average out at 43’’. The package can also be upgraded to a bull over 43’’ as there are some huge bulls on the property some might even break the magical 50’’ mark.

The hunt will include all day fees for 7 Days and 8 Nights
Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:
All cost incurred before and after Safari , Taxidermy and shipping cost.

Outfitter : Tsala Safaris
Area : Waterberg area , Limpopo.

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

Other animals can be added at additional cost.
Other hunter/observers welcome at additional cost.

We also have buffalo on quota near the Kruger National Park and Mozambique.

We are looking forward to hosting you at Tsala Hunting Safari's and making memories.

Regards

Rouan

PHOTO-2023-10-24-15-43-41.jpg

PHOTO-2023-10-24-15-42-47.jpg

PHOTO-2023-10-24-15-41-45 2.jpg

You mention an upgrade fee if over 43". What is the cost?

View attachment 565689

With our 2023 season almost coming to an end we are hard at work planning our upcoming season.We had a great 2023 with happy clients joining the growing Tsala family.

We want to offer the AH community our exclusive Buffalo Hunting packages for the 2024

Not once but twice this year I’ve heard that hunting Buffalo with us is the closest thing you’ll get to free range Buffalo hunting in Africa. This was not merely a statement made by first timers but by seasoned African Hunters who are also AH members and that have visited countries such as Tanzania, Cameroon, Uganda, Zim, Moz and SA with a total of over 40 hunts with different outfits.We aim to create an authentic experience.

Join and make memories of your own. Some details of the property include +-10 000 “Continuous” acres of un-spoilt wilderness on the foothills of the Waterberg Mountains. We are a family owned and operated outfit and you will either be dealing with me, my son or my daughter.

Our Buffalo herds are self-sustaining and we estimate that there is about 180 + head on the property from day old calves to old worn down dugga boys.. The property is merely 2 Hours from the airport so even with late flights hunters will be around the fire the same evening building excitement for the hunt starting the next morning and finding that first fresh track.

Our hunts start on the tracks and ends on them… Hunting Buff like this feels like a rollercoaster of emotions with of ups and downs, its really hard to explain, so come and experience it for yourself.

In regards to trophy quality and what is to be expected bulls harvested over the past three seasons average out at 43’’. The package can also be upgraded to a bull over 43’’ as there are some huge bulls on the property some might even break the magical 50’’ mark.

Transfer to and from Johannesburg Int Airport, all meals , drinks and beverages , Laundry services , Professional hunter services , Trackers , skinners , Hunting vehicle , Field prep of trophy and transport to local taxidermy.

Excluding:

You are most welcome to contact me anytime for info.Please have a look under hunting reports here on AH for various clients that have hunted buffalo with us.

We are looking forward to hosting you at Tsala Hunting Safari's and making memories.

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 565690
View attachment 565691
View attachment 565692
TSALA is my #1 choice!!! They are the very best!!!! Like family and the bulls will take your breath away!!!

Good price. Great animals. Wish my little house wasn't already full of horns. Dang, I do love hunting buffalo.

So much looking forward to my 1st cape buffalo as well as my very 1st african safari experience in May with Tsala! Wish it was next week!

View attachment 565689

Excluding:

Regards

Rouan

View attachment 565690
View attachment 565691
View attachment 565692
these people are the very best…i had a nice hunt in Zim on 2 million no fence acres this year and got a nice buff with a good outfitter, but i will be going back to Tsala for my next buff.

Too good not to share. We were fortunate enough to spot this tank of a bull on our property late season 2023. Even though he is still too young to take. One day he will make someone extremely happy.

7146A8A1-183B-4C4B-8DA5-B479AD0C09ED.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi 358 Norma

We estimate him at 6.5-7.5years old maybe 8. I believe next season (2025) he will be completely hard. It's not a guarantee though as bulls do age differently. If environmental factors add some stress to the bull or he becomes the breeder for a herd of cows he can become hard bossed earlier. Different factors contribute to the hardening of the boss of Buffalo Bulls especially in a extensive system like our property where the bulls are not raised in pens and introduced into a area for hunting.

We do however have numerous bulls on the property of similar size that are certainly ready to be hunted.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Rouan

Hi 358 Norma

We estimate him at 6.5-7.5years old maybe 8. I believe next season (2025) he will be completely hard. It's not a guarantee though as bulls do age differently. If environmental factors add some stress to the bull or he becomes the breeder for a herd of cows he can become hard bossed earlier. Different factors contribute to the hardening of the boss of Buffalo Bulls especially in a extensive system like our property where the bulls are not raised in pens and introduced into a area for hunting.

We do however have numerous bulls on the property of similar size that are certainly ready to be hunted.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Regards

Rouan

Hopefully we will find my Bull of a lifetime, can't wait until The wife and I are in your camp enjoying your family and your company!

So, sorry if I missed but what is your package cost?

Hopefully we will find my Bull of a lifetime, can't wait until The wife and I are in your camp enjoying your family and your company!
I’m with you 358 Norma! I’m going after another awesome Buff at Tsala in 26. Will end up being my fourth bull in total and second at Tsala

TSALA is my #1 choice!!! They are the very best!!!! Like family and the bulls will take your breath away!!!
Get too close and they could take considerably more than just your breath away !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northerngos

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.