ZAMBIA: Does Anyone Have Information On Mbizi Safaris Or Michael De Gre'-Dejestam

Delta5Cav

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, Several local Sporting Clubs
Hunted
New Brunswick. South Africa, Namibia, Texas, Oklahoma
Has anyone any information on @Mbizi Safaris or Michael de Gre'-Dejestam or has hunted with him? He is offering a buffalo hunt to AH members in Zambia but is new or at least he has reopened his camp.

Last edited by a moderator:
@spike.t will be more than happy to help you.

A long time member of AH that operates in Zambia and could very likely answer your questions.

@spike.t is in Zambia at the moment, so although I'm sure he will answer it might be slow.

Internet at Takeri is limited. :)

Has anyone any information on @Mbizi Safaris or Michael de Gre'-Dejestam or has hunted with him? He is offering a buffalo hunt to AH members in Zambia but is new or at least he has reopened his camp.

hi @Royal27 thanks for that. not quite there yet am at peteg in ndola and head to takeri tomorrow. delta5cav funnily enough i bumped into michael and his son at a supermarket in lusaka this morning getting supplies before heading back to their place. i have never been to michaels but used to be a partner in the area next to theirs down river on the luangwa. its stunning hilly ,rough and wild country with good numbers of game . they have just rebuilt their camp/lodge which is why he put the thread on here to show people what they have done, and i think it looks very good . michael wanted to offer a top quality destination and has succeeded as far as i am concerned. the buff offer michael has put on here for AH members is about as cheap a buff hunt in a wild area you will ever get in zambia. cheers mike

hi @Royal27 thanks for that. not quite there yet am at peteg in ndola and head to takeri tomorrow. delta5cav funnily enough i bumped into michael and his son at a supermarket in lusaka this morning getting supplies before heading back to their place. i have never been to michaels but used to be a partner in the area next to theirs down river on the luangwa. its stunning hilly ,rough and wild country with good numbers of game . they have just rebuilt their camp/lodge which is why he put the thread on here to show people what they have done, and i think it looks very good . michael wanted to offer a top quality destination and has succeeded as far as i am concerned. the buff offer michael has put on here for AH members is about as cheap a buff hunt in a wild area you will ever get in zambia. cheers mike
Mike,
Thanks for the information. Greatly appreciated.

Delta5Cay, I should maybe not answer this, but if there is anything I can inform I would be happy to do so. In short Mbizi Safari was register 1991 and have operate as outfitter sens then. Furthermore in May this year a reporter will visit us from one of the oldest hunting magazine in U.S and you will then be able to read a little bit more after that.

Our PH's is Simon Eldridge and Chriss Wienand.

If there is anything please send us a PM.

Thanks and all the best, Michael

Delta5kay, I was the 17 of February P.M you phone number and email to 3 reference clients, was you able to get in touch with them ?

Best regards,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.