Wife's motion sickness could stop an Africa trip

I sympathize with your wife because I too have motion sickness. Airliners don't bother me but little planes and riding in little trucks with right hand drive are no fun for me. I take Dramamine at night and the non drowsy version in day if I need it. They key for her may be taking Dramamine at night for several nights before the trip. I like deep sea fishing but even the prescription patches don't help me so my adventures must be on land or at least not in the open ocean!
To each his own but I enjoy hunting alone at times. I don't mind traveling alone, it gives me time to think. Then when you get where you are going you make new friends!
Regards,
Philip

You might look into a Reliefband electronic motion sickness device. I've used them for about a dozen years for offshore fishing trips. I've had people out with me in 6 foot seas, have them start to get sick, have them put my reliefband on and they get better. Some women use them during pregnancy and some people use them during chemo. Might be worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grat

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.