Wife's motion sickness could stop an Africa trip

I sympathize with your wife because I too have motion sickness. Airliners don't bother me but little planes and riding in little trucks with right hand drive are no fun for me. I take Dramamine at night and the non drowsy version in day if I need it. They key for her may be taking Dramamine at night for several nights before the trip. I like deep sea fishing but even the prescription patches don't help me so my adventures must be on land or at least not in the open ocean!
To each his own but I enjoy hunting alone at times. I don't mind traveling alone, it gives me time to think. Then when you get where you are going you make new friends!
Regards,
Philip

You might look into a Reliefband electronic motion sickness device. I've used them for about a dozen years for offshore fishing trips. I've had people out with me in 6 foot seas, have them start to get sick, have them put my reliefband on and they get better. Some women use them during pregnancy and some people use them during chemo. Might be worth a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!