Where do they get these guys?

And the real problem is, we are already there.

Im sure most have seen one of those shows where they walk around on the street asking questions like, who is the current president, how many states are there and so on and so many people are clueless. Then there is my favorite from the man show where they set up a booth on the street to "end womens suffrage" Lol, they had women lined up to sign the petition to remove their right to vote!!! LOL, they were there for hours and had over a thousand signatures before someone showed up who knew what it meant!

They live among us! some vote and most will sign anything you put in front of them! Scary.

Im sure most have seen one of those shows where they walk around on the street asking questions like, who is the current president, how many states are there and so on and so many people are clueless. Then there is my favorite from the man show where they set up a booth on the street to "end womens suffrage" Lol, they had women lined up to sign the petition to remove their right to vote!!! LOL, they were there for hours and had over a thousand signatures before someone showed up who knew what it meant!

They live among us! some vote and most will sign anything you put in front of them! Scary.

Good thing I was not drinking anything when reading this, or my keyboard and monitor would be totally wet.
Thanks for a good laugh :rofl:

My experience is that unless I am in a shop that specializes in African hunts and rifles, I always look for the old guy! The only things that most of the young guys know are ARs, 1911s and Glocks. Ask about a M70 super grade or .416 Rigby or other dangerous game caliber ammo, they have no idea what you're talking about. Also any of the accessories that can attach to an AR rail, they know about. At least that's the way it is where I live.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg