AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Painfully entertaining!

Darwin Awards in the making.

It's a good reminder not to creep on the scope.

Wow and Ouch!

Why do people laugh when others get hurt? Not funny, it makes people afraid of or hate guns.

Wow, just wow...

That's really funny and yet not, all at the same time.

People need some shooting advice for sure!

Seeing this kind of stuff makes my blood boil. This is a guaranteed way to turn off new shooters, especially women.

I noticed some of the scenes involved women who were given a firearm that had too much recoil or simply did not fit. I just hate it when I see someone give a firearm, usually some Neanderthal man, who knows it’s too much and does it anyway “just for laughs”. Did you see the women fall starting at 2:19 and people laughing in the background?

As for some of the guys in that series, well, they just have S**T fer brains. As far as I’m concerned they can play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

Here’s another one that’s a real scream. Her finger was still on the trigger when it recoiled upward. Suppose that Desert Eagle had a 2nd round in the magazine and it blew her head off? Anyone seeing a pattern here?

And another one of my favorites...:mad:

most of the people in these videos need to be castrated to prevent further damage to the human gene pool.

-matt

Most of these seemed to be people who were untrained in firing guns but I think a few of them were manufacturing problems.

Plenty of folks getting smacked in the face with rifle scopes ... pitiful.
However, my two favorites were:

#1 - the dumpy looking Walter Mitty type who was facing down a paper bad guy target from about arms length and while drawing his pistol, he shot himself in the knee.
#2 - the goober who held a big game rifle not only at arms length but in line with his empty brain cavity to fire it, of course resulting in the rifle butt slamming into his face.

When I was a Police Officer, we used to have to sort out big people who seemed to be constantly hurting themselves and each other, usually with motor vehicles but sometimes with firearms and other power tools.
This resulted in the cop phrase:

"Average is just a polite word for Stupid".

most of the people in these videos need to be castrated to prevent further damage to the human gene pool.

-matt

The guy at 1:25 certainly came close!:eek:

Dear God,
What the ACTUAL F*#K would possess a person to look down the barrel of a loaded firearm?
Respectfully,
All Responsible gun owners.

I know very well how guns and certain things dont mix. Several years ago we had the dogs outside going crazy at night so I went out and fired a warning shot with a Boito "12"shotgun.Problem was I was 17 and had been drinking.All I can say is, there are few things that hurt as much as the recoil catching your rib/liver area. It took close to 10 years for the pain to stop recurring. Guns ,booze and youth=stupidity and accidents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaylaHoola

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!