Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Low teens and water is frozen in places. I am tired from fighting water issues but Wednesday will be better.
Want to rent my steamer Philip? Proven to thaw out water lines at -40 (C or F, same temperature). It was blowing at -40 the other day that when we finally thawed out the one stock waterer, when the bull came up to drink the wind froze off the water valve while they were drinking. Gawd I love climate change.

Its so cold in Minnesota the Streetwalkers in Downtown Minneapolis are giving Fat Guys a 20% discount

Want to rent my steamer Philip? Proven to thaw out water lines at -40 (C or F, same temperature). It was blowing at -40 the other day that when we finally thawed out the one stock waterer, when the bull came up to drink the wind froze off the water valve while they were drinking. Gawd I love climate change.

It's up to a whopping 7° here in northeastern Tennessee where I'm at Feels Like temp is 7°. Today's Forecast: Wind Chill -15°: High 28°, Overnight Low 5°.

I'm up in Sheridan. Thanks! I actually got him in NW Colorado this past season. Best buck we saw after 5 hard days of hunting... last year's brutal winter did a number on the mulies out there.
I used to travel there on business. Commercial insurance.underwriting, marketing, business development for a number of tears before retiring in 2012
Dave Allen was a regular stop algddlllld waps a regular client visit, buti habrnto break mlpy book of client cards to fill 8n th. Rrst.

Just read my stupid post - did not have my glasses on. Sorry. Dave Alden was a client along with a couple others, but I would have to dig out my old book of business cards to look them all up.

Note to self: Never post if you can't see what you're typing.

Just read my stupid post - did not have my glasses on. Sorry. Dave Alden was a client along with a couple others, but I would have to dig out my old book of business cards to look them all up.

Note to self: Never post if you can't see what you're typing.
Thanks goodness, I concerned you were having a stroke.

Chilly here. But was able to run out for a quick bunny hunt yesterday afternoon
IMG_3098.jpeg
IMG_3099.jpeg
IMG_3105.jpeg
IMG_3106.jpeg

"The temperature in China's northernmost settlement, Beiji Village in Mohe County, Heilongjiang Province, dropped to minus 53°C. This is the most severe frost in the entire history of observations."
And in Eastern Europe, the temperature ranges from 0 to -15 Celsius throughout, sometimes for one day.

The forecast for my neighborhood near Palmer, Alaska

Screenshot_20240123_125115_AccuWeather~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they're blowing sunshine up your butt, brother. I live 4 miles out KGB, our high today was -8.
Yeah, that's warmer than it was here a week ago. Impossible! LOL

I think they're blowing sunshine up your butt, brother. I live 4 miles out KGB, our high today was -8.
Fishhook is out by Hatcher Pass; the weather can be noticeably different with just that bit of elevation gain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LatanyaWes

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?