Well boys, what's your temperature like now?

Pretty close to the same -26 F

-25 C (-13 F) last night, great for calving out cows, new born calves running around with ear warmers duct taped on, checking cows every three hours in that weather, supposed to be 4 C (39 F) Saturday. And snow for the last three days. It stopped today.

73F with this 40# common snapping turtle walking through the back yard today.

61444053-D333-44A0-B7B9-003554E773B6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I hope you have snow chains! LOL I have an aunt and uncle that live in Buckeye.
No chains but my tires have the winter snowflake symbol (not THE snowflake) on them. Just a good thunderstorm that brought lots of hail to isolated places in the valley this morning. Lots of rain also.
IMG_0885.jpeg

It's snowing lightly now but they're calling for 3-6" of heavy, wet snow and 45-50mph winds starting at midnight through Friday. Denver may get pounded with 12-18" of snow and the wind. Yahoo!

We got 18-19” of snow between Wednesday night and this morning. Manitou Springs west of the city got 44”! Sucks to be them. LOL

Not terribly cold out but in the midst of another 2 feet of snow which makes a total of 5 FEET over the last ten days- more than we had all winter. Problem with this stuff is that it is wet and heavy and taking down trees everywhere. Last update from the power company said it may be a week before we get power back. So much for spring.....

AT 4,850FT ELEVATION STILL 59F LOW AND 74F HIGH. NEED SOME RAIN.

Temperature climbing into the low 90's in Tucson. Not a good look for things to come.
With the possibility of an El Nina year, it could be a hotter & dryer summer for parts of tbe U.S

Snowed off and on all day yesterday- very little sticking. Nice green up has begun. High country snowpack H20 at just over 100%. Seems like very normal early spring so far.

It's going to be in the 80s today here in Middle Georgia. Shorts and flip flops is the attire for this afternoon. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.