Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Du .SCI and central wa. chapter
Hunted
New zealandand argentina,Canada,Tanzania eastern cape SA.Zimbabwa 14 states in the U.S.and soon in Mozambique
Will there be a south African hunt for Lions in 2016 and at what cost? John

Good question John. With everything that's going on I would hunt one ASAP. I wish I was ready to to one. I will never be able to afford a true wild lion hunt.

Will there be a south African hunt for Lions in 2016 and at what cost? John
I think there will be but who knows how long it will last. If your serious about it need to do it ASAP. I took my lion with Andri Fox. He is a sponser here and will get you on an excellent SA lion hunt for a very very reasonable price. Click on his banner at the bottom or check out his website www.andrifoxsafaris.com. You can call me too if you'd like to know more info on it. Or talk to him. He will respond to an email very quickly and be able to find what your looking for. My lion hunt was the best hunt and experience of my life.
image.jpeg

John, USFWS WILL make an anouncement soon, CITES will sit in in 2016 I believe April.

Prior to investing any money I would have a look at what these two do.

For now lion hunts carry on but the two bodies above, which I have to admit the one mentioned first ussually have no scientific basis for they're decisions and are pretty clueless (going by their track record)

Will have the say...... (Sad indeed)

Just being straight up.

yup... with all this going on and what im hearing from my friends over there... you better do this NOW! I didn't plan on hunting lion any time soon but was given the opportunity over leopard and I took the lion cause I might not get another chance later! I shot my lion in September and sure it was a chunk of change, but I don't regret it one it and neither will you!

PM send

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
computerstore

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.